Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peppermint featured artist: Casey Wright/Peaches Products

Like Amanda- I also met Casey via Mayday 4 years ago. We didn't become good friends until 2 years ago when I wrote to Amanda and Casey about volunteering to do some graphic design work for Mayday. Casey confessed to me: when she first met me she thought I disliked her and was a weirdo :) . Today- we laugh about it.

I have admired Casey's felting work for as long as I've known her. We have traded crafty bits as well as bought crafted items from each other. Casey's work in a nutshell: detailed and adorable. Sitting next to her at many craft shows I hear customers cooing and awwing over the sheer cuteness of her felted animals and stuffed owls. After they are done awwing- they proceed to look at the work closely and be amazed by the amount of detail she puts into them.Her etsy shop is called Peaches Products.

Here are some samples of her work and I am so happy to be carrying this at Peppermint.




1 comment:

  1. I love the little fish scene - and it's photographed so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete