Monday, April 23, 2012

Peppermint featured artist: Paul Taylor

Full disclosure here: I know Paul through his wife Angela. Angela was/is a customer of mine for a little over 2 years and always bought a lot of scarves from me. 

A year and half ago at the RMSC show we got talking and she told me about Paul and his work. The next thing I knew: I was buying Paul's work because I loved all the detail he put into it. At Peppermint I'm featuring Paul's colorful glass bracelets. 



Paul began working with glass in 2002 while studying at RIT. Over the past ten years he has worked with many upstate new York glass artists. He built a glass studio in the Hungerford building on Main street in Rochester where he displays and sells his work, teaches private lessons, and does public demonstrations. He has also taught classes at Studio 34 Creative Arts Center. Paul can be seen selling his work at many art festivals across New York state.

All artists featured at Peppermint receive 70% of profits from sales of their items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment